PIMA’s attractively designed LCD keypads are user friendly, with soft-touch illuminated keys and audible tone.
– RXN-410/400: Large or small LCD screen
– RXN-410 Large blue LCD screen
- Keywords for quick entry to menu sections
- Programmable names for zones and users
- Internal chime
- Easy installation and mounting
- Green LED arm indication
- Red LED fault indication
- Connection for fast programmer
Single-Screen 16-Parameter Programming
The menu-driven LCD programming screen (with up to sixteen different functions per screen) is simple to use, and eliminates the need for installation manuals. System programming is fast and incredibly easy.
PIMA’s Unique Status Bar
PIMA’s menu-driven LCD screens make programming as simple as using a smartphone. The status of all zones as well as active panel functions are immediately visible on the LCD screen.
Single Screen 16-Zone Status Bar example:
- The zone numbers are printed on the keypad;
- The zones marked with a hyphen are closed;
- The zones marked with a square are open;
- The letters indicate various notifications, such as alarm memory, fault/short zone, bypassed zones, etc.
The example below shows an 8-zone system.
The upper line provides system information such as date and time.
The lower line provides the zones’ status; a grey square for “Open zones” (zone 2 & 6), a hyphen for “Closed zones” (zone 4, 5 & 8). The B in zone 1 indicates the zone is bypassed, zone 3 is a Chime zone (marked as C) and zone 7 is a 24-hours zone (marked as O).